Monday, 17 September 2007

Adventures In Cilician Armenia

A few years ago I wrote an article for Slingshot and thought I'd repost it here as a pdf file download with some minor changes to improve the grammar.

The article describes how I went about building a new allied contingent to get more out of my 15mm DBM Mongol Conquest army. This was meant to be a simple addition to an existing set of figures rather than sorting out a new army. As you might expect things did not work out that way.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome but this blog no longer accept anonymous comments.