This proved popular, not least because the condensed version of the commentary used only seven pieces of paper, but it was a bit tricky as you had to use your printer to shrink the A3 pdf to a more usable A4. Since then the service has been improved and you can now resize whilst creating the booklet. This makes it really simple.
Anyway enough technology chat, earlier today Rob Brennan let me know that a new commentary was ready and asked if I could prepare booklets for him, and host them here, so here they are.
DBMM Commentary v 4.1.4 (Tue, 31 Mar 2009):
- Download the file you prefer.
- Print the odd pages from Adobe Acrobat.
- Put the paper back in the printer.
- Print the even pages from Adobe Acrobat.
- Fold it in half to give an A5 booklet.
- Staple it - if you have a stapler big enough.