After all that stodgy stuff about L’Art De La Guerre (ADLG) in the last post I thought I’d just write a short piece about my current projects. The following are all 15 mm:
- TYW artillery. The three guns are done and the crew will be started next week.
- TYW musketeers. I’m half way through three battlegroups worth of these to bulk out my TYW collection.
- TYW infantry command. These are underway. Some are destined for generic musketeer elements while the majority are for some Early German Protestant command elements.
- TYW Transylvanians. I bought samples at Britcon and have nearly finished them all. It’s been fun getting the colour palette right and I’ve even been edge highlighting blackened armour!
- WWII 8th Army. Slowly working my way through a largish pile of infantry in batches of 4-8 figures each time.
Having a lot of projects isn’t that novel. I suspect I have far fewer than many but the main thing is that I’m making progress with all of them. In the last weeks I have finished and in some cases based:
- Eight bases of TYW musketeers (8 x 3 = 24 infantry).
- One batch of 8th Army (8 infantry).
- One battlegroup of Akinji light horse (8 x 2 = 8 cavalry).
- Three bases of TYW command each with two hand-painted Danish flags.
I think it’s far to say I have got my painting “mojo working”. When I’ve finished the Translyvanians I’ll get my camera out and take some pictures.