Whilst looking in The Range for something else I found a small well palette for £1.00. I was going to use it as a regular palette but when I got home I realised it would fit nicely in a takeaway food container. So I decided to try it as part of a wet palette:
I’m pleased to say this has worked and the four test paints have not dried out overnight. To make one all you need do is:
- Take one recycled takeawy food container,
- Add a folded kitchen towel to the bottom of the container,
- Place the palette in the container,
- Soak the kitchen roll with clean water,
- Use paints as normal,
- Put the top on the container after use,
- Top up the clean water as and when required.
At the time of writing, the palettes are also available from Amazon for £0.95 with free delivery from a Hong Kong supplier. I like the pink one!