- Play FOG without any help. We’ll probably use Mongols against Late Russians again just to keep things simple.
- Try FOG in the High Medieval period. This should introduce us to knights, heavy foot and foot archers.
- Play FOG with a “silent” umpire to check what we’ve learnt. James Hamilton has already volunteered to watch a game and correct any mistakes we make.
- Play DBMM at the Stoke Challenge in July. This is a great venue and a nice day out. There’s even a bring & buy stand this year.
- Play more FOG with the aim of entering the penultimate round of the Northern League at Halifax in September as a doubles team.
Tuesday, 13 April 2010
The Plan For The Rest Of 2010
I’ve had a couple of chats with my regular wargames opponent Graham since our first game using the Field of Glory rules. We’ve roughed out a plan for the rest of the year: